Tuesday, July 30, 2013

5 TV Pitches Inspired By "Naked and Afraid"


1. CONSTIPATED AND PARANOID
Two people, one bathroom stall. The world is watching.

2. SUNBURNED AND BETRAYED
Two strangers find out they are both having an affair with the same person while marooned on a beach with no sunscreen. 

3. SEXY BUT MORBID
A pair of good-looking singles get depressingly drunk at a funeral/the running of the bulls/their 20th college reunion.

4. INCONTINENT AND DELIRIOUS
Two senior citizens/new mothers try LSD. 

5. SWEATY AND JUDGMENTAL
Two friends compete in the Tour de France while gossiping about Amanda Bynes.

P.S. Naked and Afraid is a real show!
P.P.S. It goes without saying that I would watch all of these. GET IN MY EYES, NOW.
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Just received your book in the mail.
    I am waiting for vacation to start.
    3 more weeks until I am being lazy on the water with a great book and fabulous libations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweaty and Judgmental is my favorite. I'd totally watch that while eating Charleston Chews and judging the girls on bikes judging Amanda Bynes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure new mothers have no need for LSD. When I had tiny babies, if someone had slipped me acid, I don't think I would even have noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about: Awake and Jittery: 2 new moms vibrating through the middle of the night hours due to excessive caffeine intake by day!
    Vicky
    www.thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Incontinent and Delirious"! Produce it now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...