Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shameless Begging Brought to You By Robyn, Bedhead and a Box of Wine

It's the day of the show, y'all!


I mean, sorry, the day of the book, y'all!

(Confession: I don't even know what day it is, I've been wearing the same jeans for over 24 hours, and I made Jeff bring my toothbrush to bed last night so I wouldn't have to get up.)

(That makes me sound gross, like someone who sleeps on a pile of dead pets on Hoarders. I'm not. But I turned in the first draft of another YA book on Monday, and so now I have the emotional fortitude of Buster from Arrested Development combined with the hygiene of Britney Spears circa 2007.)

Anyway. The point of this post is to beg you, if you haven't bought a copy for yourself or some adolescent girl you know, to make like an elfin 90s Swedish pop star and...

Do the earrings distract from the teeth or vice versa? I can't decide.
You can order the book through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, or Target. It should also be in real bookstores if, unlike me, you ever go outside.

OKAY THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. To show you just how much, here is a serenade I recorded for you just now with weird, asymmetrical bedhead:


[Faceplants into a pile of frosted donettes.]
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Okay, Five Summers showed up in my Kindle this morning and I can't tell you how happy I am to read it because the last several novels I've read have been huge downers, about rape and dead kids and stuff. So there better not be any of that in there.

    Also, you made my day with Parker Posey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! Good luck today and in the future. So excited for your book to be out & that you wrote another already. Git it gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book came out, and I got paid today! That is fate right there.

    Congratulations on the book, which I clearly need to go order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, congratulations! I really want to get this for kindle but I can't find it on the amazon store, is it only available in certain regions? I'm Australian so my amazon account was created there but I live in the Philippines now... I always thought I shopped on the US site though... I feel confused and deprived! maybe I'll have to get a nook app for my ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is utterly fantastic that someone else other than my weird family knows that song. I swear. That song will teach my 18-month old to spell. Course, he'll only be able to spell mine, thine, love, time, best, and rest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...