Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Years Later, She Still Wondered Why She Never Had a Boyfriend in High School

My sister and I spent Hurricane Sandy scanning old photos to make albums for our parents. The payoff was big--both of them shed tears upon opening our gifts (crying is #2 on my list of hoped-for reactions, immediately following this). But the downside was having to come face to face with things like...

Yeah. The laugh you are having right now is my gift to you. Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Better Haircuts, Access to Tweezers, Invisalign Braces, Clothing Not Made Out of Old Bandanas, and Three-Dimensional Breasts.

XO,
Una
Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. I'm not laughing... I'm remembering my own horrific school photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I did giggle, then quickly remembered folks in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd send a photo right back atcha BUT then you'd be requesting DNA tests and all to find out why oh WHY were we separated at birth.

    xo

    I love you sister I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Yeah but you still got a hot hubby. Better to peak late than early, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, I am so sorry to be laughing, but I am laughing my eyebrows off....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:45 PM

    I'm going to spare the world the teen pic of myself in knickers, white tights and puffy sleeved white prairie shirt wearing the pinkest sparkliest lipgloss ever made... Late Bloomers Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the evidence that proves I was not the only one who looked that bad through those "wonder years"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might feel better if you could have seen my high school yearbook photo - one of the girls said I "looked like a Protestant minister." Sigh. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and cringeworthy. A gift indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i should post one of my eyebrow-less photos. i don't know that it would make any of us feel any better, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's not really that bad looking. She's pretty for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Hey. The unibrow is back. Rock it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...