Friday, September 7, 2012

Notes to My Future Children: THE MOVIE

So... remember back in May when I performed in Listen to Your Mother?

And you guys were all, video or it never happened? (Okay, no one said that.)

But LOOK:


I realize in retrospect that I probably should have cast Alison Brie or Shannen Doherty in the title role, and also that I maybe should have washed my hair. But overall, I'm happy with my live-reading debut. I hope you'll watch and share it around the various Internets, and maybe even play a drinking game to it (to get housed, do a shot every time I passionately flare my nostrils).

Have a great weekend!

P.S. To see the Notes to My Future Children that inspired this monologue, go here, here, and here.
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. I liked that an awful lot, and you have a nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!

    I am AMAZED at the things I show up to without washing my hair.

    You're my kind of unkempt.

    Also, we could do shots and be equal: you nostril flare, me look off and away ala Joan of Arc (evidently to drive a point home, who knows..)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also:

    YOU ARE DA BOMB!

    I don't care if the kids aren't saying that these days, your video made me laugh.

    Loud, long, and happy.

    You are a gem, Una.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You are a funny, funny lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Your pony tail worked well for this Miss Una! You rock...my hubby even stopped to listen/laugh! Love the parachute ending...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this!!!!!



    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...