Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Gave Him My Heart and He Gave Me a Pant. An Elastic-Waist Pant.

I'm feeling really conflicted right now. Don't ask me why or how, but it's 1:16 am and I am 32 years old and I just realized...


LLOYD DOBLER WORE HAREM SWEATPANTS.

I don't know whether to feel like my entire fantasy relationship with him since 1991 has been a lie*, or to be impressed that he was so ahead of his time.

*Next you'll be telling me that my understudy fictional boyfriend, Jake Ryan, actually wore Laura Ashley sweater vests and had a lazy left eye...


SHUT. UP.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Una, he needed those to kickbox in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not bode well for my apparent cougaresque fantasy relationship with Lloyd (since I am 42)...Might have to refocus on my St. Elmo's Fire loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I...I..

    I didn't want to be the one to tell you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...