Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby v. Dog: An Adorable Smackdown

I have been meaning to do an epic post about the incredibly boss jacket Jeff got me for my birthday, and also how I am trying to bring back using "boss" as slang, and also "do me a solid." But in order to fully express the bossness of said jacket, which makes me look like I belong in a circa-1992 Sassy magazine, also known as My Sartorial Goal For All Time, I have to convince Jeff to do me a solid (see? sounds so natural) and take my picture, preferably in a series of catalog poses in front of public fountains and soft-focus lampposts.

So in the meantime, please enjoy the heart-warming sight of S. trying to eat a small dog:


S: OH HI BUSTER, CAN I GRAB YOU? PSYCHE! TOO LATE. WHAT'S THAT, A BALL?
Buster: [quiet resignation]


S: THIS LOOKS LIKE IT'S MADE OF RAINBOWS, CAN IT GO IN MY MOUTH?
Buster: [taciturn resistance] 


S: WHY DO YOU DENY ME??????? I HATE YOU, AND LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Buster: [unfazed chewing] 


S: IF I CAN'T HAVE YOUR BALL, I WILL HAVE TO EAT... YOUR BUTT!!!! (WAIT, THAT CAME OUT WRONG, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.)
Buster: [WTF?]


S: DON'T BE MAD, THOUGH; I LOVE YOU. COME BACK TO ME?
Buster: [subtle bitchface]
 

S: YOU COMPLETE ME.
Buster: [Jerry Maguire? Really? You are your mother's son.] 

Also! There is video, because I am an awesome parent.

video

Enjoy. Don't forget about the jacket, though. It's real, and it's spectacular.

P.S. Buster belongs to our awesome friends Alex and Christina. Check out his (Alex's, not Buster's, not that he couldn't do it, though, probably) totally boss short horror movie here.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Not that we are on the cutting edge of hip over here at our casa, but we do use the"do me a solid" thanks to the Regular Show. and I am under the impression that cartoons use the coolest lingo!

    Baby S is getting so big! So cute! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog is boss!! In fact maybe you could get him a matching jacket. Do him a solid... get him that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I notice about S: he has hair. And not just a little pale peachfuzz, like my kids until they were about fourteen...but hair you can actually part. This makes me think he is not really a baby, but a 37 year-old midget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually hate posts about babies.......I love this one.

    I am also very impressed with your child....he is gorgeous and so articulate.

    Love the doggie too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance you know what music was playing in the background of the video?? I love! S is completely adorable, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome i love the dog reaction lol oh man, u should do baby captions more often (lolbabeh perhaps?) :P lookin forward to the pics a la jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is what I am totally not looking forward to -- the mauling of the babies by our 32-lb terrier mix once they're on the floor more. Right now, E. is busy cooing himself to sleep (it sounds like we have a cockatiel), while L. is looking on bemusedly, thinking, no doubt, "Where'd the cockatiel come from?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    Whiplash Claims

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that dog a Border Terrier? That is the breed of my dog and he puts up with a hell of a lot of abuse from my child. My personal favourite is when Seth was learning to stand and figured Ninja's skin was a great handle to pull himself up. I thought for sure there was going to be biting, but instead there were only imploring eyes. Poor puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...