Friday, May 20, 2011

Whoring Myself Out On The Internet, Part Infinity

And now for those links I promised you this morning when we were having coffee and talking about glitter penises.

First, I'm over at Aiming Low writing yet again about a body part below the belt. My feet!


I totally just saved my mom and dad's lives, because the third time your daughter writes about her see you next Tuesday on the internet is the charm for a massive coronary. From what I've heard.

Next: someone found me interesting enough to interview. I KNOW. Allison from the hilarious blog Fucked in Park Slope (not literal; safe for work--you are welcome again, parents) chose ME as a "Profile in Courage." Courage, in this instance, means talking about men's sandals and the perils of pooping in a birthing tub. It's all relative, but still, if you're a soldier in Afghanistan you probably should not read this.

Have a great weekend, everyone. If the world ends tomorrow, this will be my final blog post, so I'd just like to say... Shit. I do not have a speech prepared. Be excellent to each other? See you in hell, maybe? I'll bring the Cuervo, you bring the limes. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. I knew that was you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 PM

    I just got a raise today, first in three years. I think my boss has insider knowledge of this rapture thingy....If its true, Ill bring the salt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perils of pooping in the birthing tub? I. AM. SO. THERE. Even though I neither used a birthing tub nor pooped during childbirth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that interview! Laughed out loud more than a few times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...