Friday, March 18, 2011

TGI...WTF? You're Abusey-ing My Eyes!

If you asked me to name two of my favorite things, things I would love to see combined into one life-affirming photograph, I might say, oh, I don't know... Colin Firth bouncy castle.

("Clive Owen chocolate fountain" was harder to Photoshop).
On the other hand, if you were to ask me to name two things I would never, EVER want to see happen at the same time, I would say, without hesitation, "Gary Busey pole dancing." Or, maybe, "Gary Busey eating corn on the cob." But, you know, same idea.

Well, guess what? [Warning: Seriously do not look at this if you are eating or getting ready to make sweet, sweet love to anyone.]


WHY, GOD, WHY?

Unless someone can procure John Krasinski and a Slip-N-Slide immediately I am going to have to wash my eyes out with lye.

Share/Bookmark

14 comments :

  1. Aaaah, my eyes! Why, oh why, does god let things like that happen to good people like us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but Gary Busey cracks me up. Constant entertainment. Don't even get me started on Richard Simmons. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... thanks for sharing... ?

    I think I'll skip lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ripe for a wedgie though

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad to admit, but looks better than I probably would if I attempted pole dancing. Which is why, when I see a pole, I walk away. The one in my bedroom is more difficult to avoid.

    I miss "Curmudgeon of the Week!" by the way.
    It's making me a grouchy, malcontent sourpuss. All synonyms of curmudgeon, as I'm sure you're well aware. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a horrible thing to see. Here's refresh your soul with Krasinski on a slip 'n' slide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's a diet program that will work! Appetite eliminated for the day. Congrats on the millions of dollars that are sure to come your way. But you will probably have to split your profits good ol' Gary and his crazy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that picture of Mr. Darcy in a bouncy castle might be my favorite picture in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's too unpredictable and unsettling for me to enjoy, yet his behavior is fascinating.
    I do like his use of backronyms, especially his "Sober: Son Of a Bitch Everything's Real". Funny stuff.
    Great job Nichole, that almost undid the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you settle for Tom Selleck with waterfalls and sandwiches?

    http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nichole.... I specifically looked at the comments just to see if I could see Mr Kraninski on a slip 'n' slide. To say I was disappointed in your pic was an understatement. Oh well, I guess that serves me right for lusting over a married man to the point that I was hoping to see him shirtless on a child's toy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dunno what's more painful, the pictures or the fact that he's wearing whiskered jeans in them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Samantha, I loved the Tom Selleck Waterfalls Sandwiches link. That absolutely made my day.

    Sassy, as for you, how do you keep coming up with this side splittingly funny stuff. I always wanted to be Sophia Loren, now I just want to be you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...