Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Radio Silence--With Baked Goods!

Hi guys! So, I tuckered myself out live-blogging the Oscars, and I have a super busy week, so I just wanted to let you know that I am NOT trapped under something heavy or face-down in a plate of blondies, and that Jeff has NOT been keeping me chained to the radiator as penance for finishing the Peppermint Bark he's been hoarding since Christmas.

I'll be back later this week (even though I'm here right now, I say "I'll be back" A) for the Terminator reference, and B) because, let's face it, this post does not count--blogging about not blogging is an exercise in absurdity), maybe even tomorrow, if I can get all of the chocolate chips out of my hair (okay, the blondie thing was a lie).
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Hmmm chocolate chips.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Tootsie-Rolls/

    I saw this, and I immediately thought of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of food... did you ever receive those chocolate covered potato chips? I have my doubts that the postal service actually DELIVERS things like that. I know I wouldn't let them go by without trying some, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou_Briccant8:01 PM

    Saw your doppleganger in middle Tennessee over the weekend. Werd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come by my blog. I've got a present for you. You just have to read the short post from March 2, 2011 entitled My First Award. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...