Friday, February 18, 2011

Witch Nipples! (A Shameless Title For An Empty Post)

Today's TGI...WTF? is not a fart-muffler or couture do-rag or even anything having to do with Precious and Red Vines.

It's that I have no ideas.

That vagina chart exhausted me, and, combined with the diabetic coma brought on by eating three boxes of Tagalongs in one day, seems to have completely sapped my will to blog.

Also, it's a freakishly nice day here in NYC--the Ice Age seems to have been temporarily suspended--and even though it's a little unnerving, like the Day After Tomorrow-esque calm before the giant tsunami, it's also doing wonders for my well-being. I just want to walk around, feeling the air that is, for the first time in months, not as cold as a witch's teat,* and remember that there's a season called spring, and that it's coming. Maybe not in the next six weeks (seriously, Punxatawney Phil, you are tripping balls), but soon.

*My dad's saying, which as far as I know, is not based on first-hand experience.

Don't worry, though. I'll come back inside before you know it. After all, that's where the Tagalongs are.
Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. I'm a Witch and my teats are not cold : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never believe anything my father says ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm *not* a witch and my teat is cold. Your father sits on a throne of lies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a day like that yesterday--record high of 73. It was so lovely! Today it's a high of 61, and I'll still take it. I'm pinning all my hopes and dreams on that groundhog's prediction this year--I need me some early Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a break Una! The chart should keep us busy for awhile...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, my husband's favorite saying is "it's as cold as a witch's titty in a brass bra." Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly? I think the Vag101 chart was worth then missing your for a day. Central New York is melting in a heat wave as well---just trying to clear out some snow before it starts flying again tomorrow...as if fresh new snow will somehow be rejuvenating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, "pitchers and catchers" was on Monday, VD. It's my favorite day of the year (I mean "pitchers and catchers", not VD). It's the sure sign that spring is coming.
    Today was marvelous! I got as much of that fresh air as I could.
    I'm jealous, my GS cookies aren't here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here in Louisiana. Winds that burn your face from the freezing cold air one day, and the next freaking warm and lovely. Mother Nature is such a damn tease.

    Totally Off Topic:
    I don't know if your into this sort of blogging tend, but I'm also dropping to give you the One Lovely Blog Award. Check out that link for instructions if your interested. Otherwise ignore or delete this. You won't hurt my feelings. :)

    http://amateurvoicekp.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Curmudgeon of the week????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes finally NY has had some decent weather in the last few days. Although next week seems that we will see some snow and rain. But not for long.

    Witches treat hahahaha

    Your blog is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad's saying is "colder than a witch's titty in a brass bra." Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW DID YOU GET TAGALONGS ALREADY?!?!?! My girlscout cousin 'claims' they don't come in till March. WTF!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...