Friday, December 10, 2010

Trojan Horseshit

My laptop has been penetrated by Trojans.


Yes, I have a virus. Again.

It makes the resolution on my screen freak out and get super zoomed in and pixelated. It also prevents my anti-viral software from running.

I am so mad I want to pull that little Japanese "I'm a PC" girl's hair. (Eh, I've wanted to do that anyway; she's so fucking smug about her fucking photo album. My Windows gallery tends to erase photos at will, but clearly that's just because I'm not adorable enough to operate it properly.)

Anyway, this is just a message to please stand by while I fill my DVD tray with Valtrex.

Have a great weekend!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Trojans are a-holes if you ask me. I hope the Valtrex helps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try running windows in safe mode and see if you can get your antiviral software to work that way. shut off your computer and restart as soon as it starts up hit the F8 key and you should get sent to the DOS screen pick to run in safe mode and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the little girl you wanna smack down?

    Hope your PC gets better. I feel like my Mac has been acting a little wonky lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try AVG. Hope you get clean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin H5:00 PM

    I'm actually surprised you don't have a mac! Get a mac. All the cool people are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My computer was attacked last weekend, too. I had just discovered that my external backup drive was toast and contained no usable data. So I was really nervous about the trojans. Took me two days to get rid of them, mostly using Microsoft Security Essentials and then restoring the hard drive to the day before I clicked on the Evil Trojan Horse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each moment of the day is special to me as I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart. I am at peace with my world and affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two words: Sorry, and MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. rub some Vickes on it and make it a hot Lemon - that's what my Mum would do...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...