Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Say It With Pasties This Christmas

On the fourteenth day of Christmas (in 2006) my true love gave to me (except the other way around) a kick-ass homemade advent calendar...

Scanned in two parts: Too big for the Interwebs!!!

Enlarge to spot the following:
  • red spangled pasty!
  • Rudolph's nose job!
  • Dudley Moore!
  • Santa cursing!
  • Paris Hilton's death mask!
No, this is not my way of telling you I am pregnant. This was created in 2006, when I slept around with a lot more elves (Keebler--call me!).

But yes, that is a real photograph, and yes, in the real photograph I am flashing Jeff.

There's a name for girls like me in Santa's workshop.

Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. You're such a tease! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear lord this is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 Jeffs a-oggling
    11 Dudley’s drinking
    10 Santas cursing
    9 Rude elfs flashing
    8 Christmas tips
    7 Elf babies
    6 possible fathers
    5 nights in Paris………………

    Oh...

    4 Charlie Browns
    3 Fat Snowmen
    2 Reindeer noses

    And a Sassy in a red pastieeeeeeee

    Thanks very much – I’m here all week folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrisy in Chicago2:03 PM

    Your awesomeness never ceases to amaze me! Will you be my BFF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I love your advent calendar! Paris Hilton dies of syphillis, who saw this coming? hahah Very merry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is truly awesome!! and to think in 2006 the only thing I got from my man was a vacuum for Christmas...damn. LOL! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elfin baby daddies. I think I smell a reality show in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your level of creativity and elf-whoredom astound and fill me with jealousy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you always make me lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mean Girls comes to mind... "Boo, you whore!" Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...