Monday, October 25, 2010

The Sassy Curmudgeon's Holiday Gift Guide, Part 1: I Felt Up Jeff Bridges

Hey everyone, it's almost the most wonderful time of the year (a.k.a Christmas, one special morning for Christians and/or pagans--or Hannukah, eight special/historically frightening nights for Jews--or Kwanzaa, seven special days for Africans, as I sang about in my racist glee club). Last year I did a gift guide of things I made fun of, but this year I'm only posting things I secretly want.

Like a mini felt version of Jeff Bridges from The Big Lebowski:


This felt Dude abides... on the finger of your choice!

I'm pretty sure his left hand is supposed to be a bowling ball, but I will also accept: Black Power fist.

Now I all I need is a pipe cleaner Walter Sobchak...
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Christmas: The holiday where I spend more than I get back! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! "I felt up Jeff Bridges" - that's great. Thanks I needed a laugh today. OMG, this lady makes all kinds of celebrities/politicians that can be "felt up" - AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any blog post with a "dude" reference is a good blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I don't understand why in the heck you would ever want this tiny felt finger puppet, I would like to suggest making a wish list and linking it on your blog. That way, if anyone would like to buy you a ridiculous gift such as this one, they'll know which one you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una, the Dude does abide. Very cool felt dudeness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not only is that thing cool you could probably scare away nihilists with it

    i love that movie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checked etsy.

    (The Felt Dude was purchased on 10.25.10)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...