Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back in the U.S.A.

I'm BACK!

The clapping worked!

I didn't even get on a plane, you guys, seriously, I just heard these faint golf claps and I was transported back to New York on my Samsonite suitcase, like Mary Poppins but ever so slightly less graceful (and not as efficient a packer).

I have much to share, but since Jeff fell horribly ill without me here to take care of him he neglected to post a few of the guest posts I had scheduled. I feel it's only fair to give them the spotlight before I grab the mic back to resume the never-ending Napoleon Dynamite dance solo that is this blog. Normal posting will resume in a few days.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. I would give you my awesome new Mexican Chicken Soup recipe to speed his recovery, only I know he won't eat the vegetables. Maybe if you puréed it w/o the meat in, then threw the meat back in?

    Or does he not like being fooled into eating veggies even in soup?

    Either way so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your way back home! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...