Monday, September 20, 2010

The Slanket's Sloppy Seconds

Over the weekend, my sister alerted me to the existence of The Snazzy Napper, which she described as a "sleep burka/apron for your face."


And seriously, what the ad doesn't show you is each and every one of the above people being strip-searched by various transit authorities five seconds after those photos were taken.

P.S. Bonus points for the car lady's husband leaving her alone in there (notice: no hands on the wheel!) while he goes and gets loaded enough to continue driving with a passenger who appears to be wearing a dental X-ray shield equipped with a glory hole/nostril slit and adorned with near-sighted sheep.
Share/Bookmark

14 comments :

  1. LOL. this would also come in handy if say you stabbed someone to death and wanted to hide the blood stains and dead face. "Oh no, officer. He's just sleeping..." When I first read it I thought it described itself as a "privacy bag" and that's how I'll continue to think of it. The Snazzy Napper: Your Own Privacy Bag."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my privacy in a bag.

    Seriously. Erk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good God! "Privacy in a bag?" Unfortunately, this is also the muttered wish of many a homeless person trying to nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I don't know that it's ALL bad Sassy! It has some merits. I know some people it would suit perfectly... and on the plus side - at least no one could see you dribble! It does kind of take the 'romance' out of watching someone sleep though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, this is rediculous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo convenient for spontaneous naps in conservative Muslim nations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness. At least if there's nuclear bomb fallout everything but their noses will be protected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Face Burka and the nearsighted sheep have me dying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They showed these contraptions on the Jimmy Fallon show. Super weird...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that second one said "Use it on the bush!" I was really confused and disturbed....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh God. I've had a crap day of job hunting and this just really made me laugh. Thanks for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. For whatever reason, the statement "Privacy in a Bag" does not make me think of sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandra2:46 AM

    Instant drool sponge!!

    Omg, I cried with laughter during this ad! I'm so glad Zoe shared!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...