Friday, June 4, 2010

TGI...WTF? My Little Charcuterie

I don’t want to burst your bubble you guys, but I have a confession to make.

I am not an equestrian. I know that one time I was on a horse I looked totally boss, but the truth is my equine knowledge is basically limited to that play where Harry Potter got naked and the unfortunate erotic book my mother-in-law accidentally purchased a few years ago.

However my lack of ruddy cheeks and jodhpurs did not prevent me from geeking out on My Little Ponies as a child.

This photo was taken circa 1984, my earliest photography effort:

(Eat that, cute little Asian PC girl who can make photo albums even though at age 30 I still can’t figure out how to drag and drop things using a trackpad. I RULE.)

I don't remember what happened to little Princess Vitiligo Butt or whatever her name was. But I always assumed she went to a better place. Which is why this just breaks my heart:


I guess it's better than Care Bear meat, though--I hear that's really gamey.

Share/Bookmark

14 comments :

  1. What. The. Fuck. Is. That? Tell me it isn't pony meat. Tell me it isn't real. I'm seriously disturbed.
    What next? Strawberry Shortcake Breast Milk? Smurf Gizzards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that supposed to be some sort of promotional packaging or is it actually pony? Because that's sad. Mostly funny.

    I wasn't into My Little Pony, but speaking of Daniel Radcliffe, I had the biggest crush on him from ages 12-18, then he started looking like a child molestor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did ya have the My Little Glue Factory accessory? No? Pity, it would have prepared you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make it pink! The kids will love it!

    In truth though, my eyes slide right off it. Water off a ducks back. It's almost like they're trying to protect me by refusing to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that pony meat is going to give me night(mares)... ha pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O..M..GG.. i loved my little pony back in the day! thats really disturbing. reminds me of the time i had a bunny named "little bunny fu fu" he apparently ran away... that evening we had chicken soup and after i ate it i said that the chicken tasted funny... my grandma said it wasnt chicken... ya scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm.. That is just gross.

    Should we hold a protest?

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaack! remind me to steer very clear of the Little Pony mystery meat...I don't even want to think about it...*shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh seriously? A My Little Pony meat sandwich? Someone should give their brand management team a shake. Jeez...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We used to tell me friend that her pony got sent to the glue factory. It would have been even better if we could have said "They turned Dinky into Salami."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't want to eat any meat called Dinky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is hilarious and disturbing!!
    Seriously, what were they thinking and who are they promoting this to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smurf Gizzards sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no words

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...