Friday, June 25, 2010

Texts From My Sister: Brushes With Death And Kelly Bensimon

2:30 PM:
OMG Kelly from Real Housewives is in front of my apt. building. She just had her friend take a pic of her with her cellphone. She looked crazy in the face as usual.
8:57 PM:
I'm pretty sure I'm about to die because of a Tootsie Roll. I put it in my mouth and it tasted like acid so I spit it out... but then my genes kicked in [Ed. note: Atta girl!] and I chewed it really fast to get to the inside (which was tasty btw) but now I'm worried about that acid taste. I figured it was rotten so how dangerous can a rotten Tootsie Roll be? But now I'm worried it's roach poison or something. I got it out of a dust bin at the bodega. This whole message is incredibly shameful haha. If I die, don't tell anyone about the Tootsie Roll.
Damn, I don't know which is scarier: This train wreck...


... or a rabid, poisoned midgee.


[I called Zoe right after I got the second text. After a prolonged debate about whether a Tootsie Roll can, in fact, rot, I asked her to text me if she really thought she was about to die. "Um, I might call 911 before I text you," she said, adding "If I die, you can't blog about this." So... good news, folks.]
Share/Bookmark

17 comments :

  1. The trainwreck is way scarier. Have you seen her "satchels of gold" meltdown? I'd rather die via tootsie roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fermented sugar is not going to kill ya :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love Kelly. They need to make a show of just Bethany (which you remind me of)* and Kelly locked in a room together for 48 hours. I would so watch that. Talk about a train wreck.

    *compliment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sis is hysterical! I'm glad she didn't die from a poisoned tootsie roll....which is kinda selfish because I want to hear more of her crazy texts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hypochondria gallops in your family, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would take the rotten Tootsie Roll over Kelly any day. Her skin texture looks similar to that of the tootsie roll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that angry lookin' tootsie roll. Hope no one peed on that one your sis ate. bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God I love tootsie rolls. But the first one is more of a mess. Even if her hair is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tootsie roll is terrifying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Model my ass. Kelly is a busted looking Re-tard'(yeah...accent on the second syllable).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, so she "spit it out" (direct quote there) and then went on to chew it and swallow it really fast? After spitting it out? Is this anything like eating M&Ms off the street? IS IT?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personally, I would die for a Tootsie Roll too. They're just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm... can't get tootsie rolls here in Korea but I would prefer eating "healthy" gummi bears with Kelly Killoren "Look it's Al Sharpton!" Bensimon.

    www.gettingchiggae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, agreed. The train wreck is by far scarier. Her face is a mess.

    http://ahumblespoonful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Ok, you haven't blogged since Friday - are you okay? Was it poisoned?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd be wayyy more worried about getting on Ms. Bensimon's bad side than I would be about eating a questionable tootsie roll.

    But did she find it in a dusty bin, or a dust bin (trash can)? Eating garbage candy usually isn't a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love: crazy-faced tootsie roll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...