Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Sartorial Missteps... Now In Syndication!

My Go Fug Myself post is syndicated on BlogHer today (BlogHer, the fabulous network that puts ads on my site so that someday I can watch the dollars roll in while I bid on NKOTB dolls on eBay, watch old episodes of Columbo just to piss off my Tom Selleck pillow, and dictate my memoirs to my personal assistant, Slash, whom I will force to use a typewriter because I like the dings at the ends of sentences. On his lunch breaks I will totally let him wail in front of churches, though.)

His mustache is itching with jealousy.

Anyway, go here to read it again. Like all comedy gold, it will be even richer the second time around (and I saw Honey, I Shrunk The Kids four times in the theater, so I know.)
Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Access denied. Fail. I'm sure it's hilarious, just like Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

    Melanie @Unravelled Threads
    Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got really freaked out when I clicked the link and was denied cause I thought that BlogHer actually peered through my computer and saw that I have a penis and was all, "Ha! Access Denied, fool! Pwned lulz!"

    *shudder*

    Female Empowerment is my 'Nam, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fact: I do believe the facial haired pillow post was one of (if not the) first posts I ever saw/commented on.

    Aw nostalgia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melanie: Your devotion is worth a thousand Rick Moranises.

    @Illustrious: Hahahaha. Penises are my 'Nam (Don't tell Jeff)

    @soft: Aw, that IS nostalgic. Memories... like the corners of my 'stache...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The return of the pillow! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good day to be a blogger, apparently. Congrats on the syndication!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Richard: That pillow is awesome and you KNOW IT. (Also I don't actually own it. My selfish husband got me a flat-screen TV instead of Tom for my birthday...)

    @Zachary: Why is it a good day to be a blogger? Something happening I don't know about? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pillow is fantastic! I am already plotting how I might be able to make my husband a similar one for his birthday. You post was hysterical I am a new follower so had not read it before. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are WAY cooler than me. they just showed my post on Facebook, not on their site. =(

    lol.

    i'm still entirely new to blogher..
    i like it so far....
    however, i LOVE your posts.... always. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom Selleck was/is/forever will be the hotness.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the syndication :) Your posts are awesome! You always have me laughing hysterically...which I think is causing people around me to think I may be freshly escaped from the psych ward. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "let him wail in front of churches" (i looooved that video in 6th grade!) that made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...