Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crashing Fashion Week, Part One

Hi guys! I'm writing this from a Starbucks in the financial district. I'm in the midst of Fashion Week madness, and I wrote about my first day for The Huffington Post. I still can't believe they let me do this. I totally feel like Eloise, running around in places I'm not supposed to be, making trouble and trying to score free food.

I did, however, see God on Thursday.

Well, close enough.

Check out my post here. I'll be back in action tomorrow with a special Valentine's Day installment which will hopefully make you all throw up in your mouths a little bit.
Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. huffpo post was SO fun! and i don't care about joan collins at all, but i honestly almost teared up at the picture. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm throwing up in my mouth a little just in anticipation.

    Joan Motherfucking Collins. I love how that just rolls off the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're post was good. I think I like yours most since you don't actually just focus on the clothes its all about the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Huffington Post! Congrats on your assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to it. Nothing like a mouthful to start the day, lol.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.
    Ms. Collins looks like a Hammer House vampire in that dress.
    And I mean that in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that Joan Collins? How does she keep doing it at her age?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joan Collins is some sort of magnificent bird rising from the ashes of hell that was the 80's.

    Fly, Joan. Fly free.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog

    check out
    nascarcountry88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm actively devising ways to sneak into a Fashion Week show, so your post helped prepare me for what to expect when I finally make it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...