Thursday, December 24, 2009

Put A Little Love In Your Heart

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't blog anymore until after the birth of Jesus, but somehow I feel that leaving a post with "shart" in the title at the top of the blog is un-Christmas-like. So please accept my most sincere wishes for a merry, happy, healthy, joyful, chocolate-filled today and tomorrow with one of my favorite holiday movie moments of all time.

Love,
Christmas Una (and Jeff)

UPDATE: I had the video embedded but it played every time the blog page loaded, which was annoying. So here is the link.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I donno... I thought Shart was a perfectly appropriate way to leave us for Christmas.
    But I guess this is okay too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my Google Reader appreciates your gesture. Merry Christmas!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...