Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun With Crosswords IV: Friend of Dorothy

ME: Baby, which muppet had a goldfish named Dorothy?
JEFF: I don't know. Gonzo?
ME: No, he had the chicken girlfriend named Camilla.
JEFF: How many letters?
ME: Four. I want to say Bert, but...
JEFF: But what?
ME: That means he's definitely gay. I mean, that's not even subtle.
JEFF: So you don't want to fill in the crossword because you don't want to accept once and for all that a muppet is gay.
ME: I don't care if he's gay. I guess I just enjoyed the "is he or isn't he?" game. This ruins it.
JEFF: (Walks out of room).

Ed. note: The correct answer, it turns out, is Elmo, Sesame Street's second biggest queen.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Ouizee7:22 PM

    Thank you, Sassy. From your post, I was able to correctly answer a question on Jeopardy about Camilla and Gonzo.

    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do what I can. If the name of an Melrose Place character ever comes up, I'm your girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...