Friday, November 13, 2009

The Sassy Curmudgeon's Holiday Gift Guide, Part 4: Glass Half Full

Last Thanksgiving I drank a whole bottle of wine. Before you judge me, know that it was over a span of, like, seven hours and also it was Thanksgiving, a day on which we give thanks for lots of things but probably not for having to spend a whole day trapped in a kitchen with our relatives.

Sometime about 3/4 of the way through the bottle, my mom admonished me for refilling my glass yet again.

If I had had one of these babies, I would have been spared the scrutiny.


Trick yourself into thinking you don't have a problem this holiday season with a glass big enough to hold an entire 750ml bottle of your favorite wine. "But I only had the one glass!" you'll slur at the end of the night. And you know what? You'll be right.

Disclaimer: Does not make appropriate gift for alcoholics or children. While The Sassy Curmudgeon enjoys her wine, she does not condone driving, operating heavy machinery, or doing really anything other than eating too much cheese or watching TV while drunk. She's also not as think as you drunk she is.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. um, lush much? yes, mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, yes, haven't you read this blog before? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...