Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wookin' Pa Blog In Ah Da Wong Paces

Good evening, gentle readers. I don't know why I think it's so funny to say that. I suspect--and hope--that many of you are violent (that way you can be my flash mob someday).

Anyway, hi. I just watched America's Next Top Model which was, as always, amazing. Tyra Banks jumps higher and higher over the shark every week. I'm feeling sick, and at a loss for blogs. The only reason I'm even writing this is because I feel like it's an exercise for my... um, fingers? The fine instrument that is my artistic talent? Navel-gazing? One of those. Anyway, it helps to write. It also helps to know you read, so thanks.

Send me inspirational thoughts! (I mean like 'Hope you get inspired!', not like the sentiments on those vomitous Precious Moments cards).
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous9:20 PM

    i love your blog! you are hilarious and i thoroughly enjoy your project runway recaps. good luck with your writing! i want to hear more from you! keep it up! you never fail to make me LOL- literally, i am always laughing out loud at some of the things you write!!!

    best of luck in the future!
    (wow i used a lot of exclaimation points)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! Exclamation points are always accepted here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sassy -

    Please cheer up soon because your blog is one of my daily rituals that helps me get through slow moments at work. Most days, my morning web browsing/blog checking goes something like this:

    1. Cnn.com (to see if any celebrities have died)

    2. Huffingtonpost

    3. Dooce.com

    4. Feministing.com (to learn all the ways that I'm not as radical as I thought I was)

    5. YOU

    6. New York Times (to look at apartments I can't afford)

    7. EducationWeek

    8. Chronicle of Philanthropy

    9. Facebook (when no one is looking)

    Then commence work. Notice you are smack dab in the middle - the glue that holds all my procrastination together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, shucks you guys. Ok, mood officially lifted. And Kate, you and I have startlingly similar morning rituals, except that I am totally unabashed about my Facebook, and I don't hit up the Chronicle of Philanthrophy (my Dad would be ashamed of me.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:58 PM

    you have to keep going!! unlike kate (who by the way introduced me to some great new time-wasters), I try to wait as long as possible before checking your blog--it literally gives me something to look forward to. keep it up, for the sake of us bored nine-to-fivers...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...