Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot Sundae Tuesday

Ah, what a difference a day makes! Well, not really, I'm still low (emotionally, not in the T-Pain way, although at 5'2" and 3/4" I suppose I am relatively close to the ground at all times...). But I am going to pull myself out of it by doing some of my favorite things.

1. MAKE A LIST

I love lists. Here, for instance, is a list of Unfortunate Name/Affliction Combinations I wrote last night to cheer myself up:

Bernie/Scars from a fire
Seymour/Blindness
Dick/Tourette's
Sissy/Football scholarship
Molly/Excessive moles
Flo/Menopause

(Una/Unibrow is not on there but was my inspiration. Also, I may have drunkenly submitted that to McSweeney's. At least, so says my sent mail.)

2. MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CLOTHES


Oh. Oh my goodness. This is an actual non-joke ad for Lindsay's new leggings line, 6126. Um, this looks like if Pizzazz from The Misfits had to make ends meet by working as an extra in a Def Leppard video. Either that or by working the pole at this place:


3. POST AN INSPIRATIONAL YOUTUBE VIDEO



So...much...better.
Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Lolz. I love it. How about also:

    Liz/Incontinence AND a lisp. Double whammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles Meyer3:07 PM

    It's "put your mind to it, go for it..." Thank God. That was gonna haunt me for years.

    Also, I like the Misfits. Their songs are better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I also love that you consider a football scholarship to be an affliction. That was what I had intended to write in the first place, but Hot Sundae wiped my brain clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bridget6:16 PM

    Wait a minute....Lindsay had the nerve to be a judge on Project Runway???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one of those tong workout leotards...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...