Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So I showed you my Hansel/Anne Heche costume but I didn't show you my previously-mentioned Around the Way Girl get-up that I wore to a party last night.

Mostly I didn't show it to you because I totally half-assed it.

I mean, I had the Fendi bag (sort of)...


And the bamboo earrings (only one pair, sorry LL)...


Some sweet old-school Reeboks...


And this shirt...


I also bought a Cross Colours jacket on eBay too amp up my early 90s cred...


But it smelled like someone's mildewy basement, and even after much Febreezeing it was unwearable. Sad!

I was missing extensions only because the clip-on bangs I ordered from the Jessica Simpson fake hair collection (yes, really) were backordered! Luckily I made up for it with extra bad attitude:


Hope you all have a great Halloween! Here's a blast from the past to one of my finest Halloween moments, circa 1997:

Undead Ernie and Bert was truly inspired. And I'm so glad my partner in crime, Adri, is back in NYC after a long stint in the Bay Area. Adri will have you know that she hates both the Phillies and the Yankees, and hopes they both lose.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. This year, I went as a lovely Indian lady in a badly-wrapped sari. Dead Ernie was way more badass.

    ps - I pray each night that (before fans enter the stadium), these World Series teams meet their demise. My recent accomplishments = making a "Yankees Suck" jack-o-lantern which got to sit out for a few hours and get under the skin of my neighbors, and booing a Phillies fan who ran the NYC marathon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...