Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello, lovers.

Sorry I was MIA this weekend, but I had two weddings in Massachusetts (a one-two punch of Saturday-Sunday revelry and uncomfortable shoe dancing) and then had to drive back, work this afternoon, and then skitter up to Harlem to watch my friend Lin guest star on House. And now I am on the couch about to watch the president on Letterman if I can keep my eyes open. To quote my favorite literary heroine, I am absolutely so busy I don't know how I can possibly get everything done.

Well, yes I can. Stop drinking. And stop watching TV. But... no.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. YESSSSS to Lin on HOUSE. He was excellent. Brilliant, talented guy, great chemistry with Hugh Laurie.

    Loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...