Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Blog Needs a Ty-Over

On last night's ANTM, the Jays had the following conversation:

Ms. Jay: "These girls need a Ty-over."
Mr. Jay: "What's a Ty-over?"
Ms. Jay: "A Tyra makeover."

Okay, actually I don't want Tyra Banks anywhere near my site (she would likely give it a painful weave and bleached eyebrows), but I do feel that this blog needs a new look. Why do Blogger's templates suck so hard?

Any other bloggers out there have tips, tricks, or the skills necessary to makeover this plain Jane site? If I don't do something soon, my blog will never be in the running to become America's. Next. Top. Model.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. I appreciate your comments very much and want to thank you.
    By Discount Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...