Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pillow Talk with My PC

My mom and I braved the rain and saw Julie & Julia tonight. It was fun and sweet, and made me want to come home and work on my book, but instead (of course) I decided to do a hair mask and check out all the new Facebook photos of cats of people I don't even know personally. But tomorrow I am going to hole up and write and also make a lamb stew for dinner, so I'm proud of myself in advance.

Also, attention Chris Messina: if ever there is a movie made about my life I would like you to play my husband, and if ever my husband leaves me and your wife leaves you I would like you to be my second husband, since John Krasinski is now (cruelly) spoken for. Also I'm pretty sure I saw you at the pharmacy counter in Duane Reade one time.

It's 1 am now, and I should go to sleep, but the computer is all warm in my lap and there is so much more Internet to explore... bet you anything I wake up spooning this laptop. And on that note, goodnight.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Sometimes I mix up Chris Messina and Mark Ruffalo. Probably because I want them both and I'm not some picky asshole. Either way, I like your style, kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...