Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Music of the Day

So if you look to the right of this post you'll see I've added a new feature to share the song I'm listening to at the moment. To kick things off, a truly fabulous and bizarre offering from LL Cool J. The ladies DO love Cool James, and for good reason: he can make even a song about cereal sound dirty:

Her pops woke up, I said, "Hello Mr. Cereal
I came this morning to deliver the paper"
He said, "Stop frontin', I know you caught the vapors
That's my daughter, so save your croonin
You better find another bowl of cereal to stick your spoon in"


Aaaaaanyway, question for you: Should I have this music in the sidebar as it is now or should I embed it into my posts? I realize that in the sidebar you'll only be able to hear the day's selection and not any songs I've posted previously. On the other hand, you will be bombarded with a lot of early 90s hip-hop and hair band ballads if I link music directly into my posts. Are you really ready for that?

UPDATE: Fuck. This is not working. Nevermind. Just buy Mama Said Knock You Out, OK?
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. i cannot listen in the sidebar. is my web browser deficient?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, I probably fucked up. I tried to do an html thing but maybe it only plays the song from my computer. Curses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...