Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tee Time

This weekend my Dad was way into statement tees, which, sartorially speaking, is unlike him.

I arrived yesterday to this:


Immaculate Conception is the name of the now-defunct Catholic elementary school in Westerly that my Dad attended in the early 1960s. But if you didn't know that, what would this say to you? (On another note, this photo is the answer to Jeff's constant inquiries as to why I am such a spaz.)

And then this morning my father set out for the beach in this:


Perhaps his issues stem from his immaculate conception?

Not wanting me to be left out, Dad got me my own tee...


(You may remember that he has a presidential obsession.)

And this is completely gratuitous and not in keeping with the theme, but how cute are my grandma's Skechers?


SO CUTE.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Haha you have such a cute family. Your Dad's a handsome dude.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...