Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Tale of Two Covers

Elle Magazine has started this thing where they'll send a different, more artsy cover to subscribers. I generally do not have a problem with this. But then today, I got my mail.

Here is the cover, featuring Jennifer Aniston, that you'll see on newsstands:


Your average ladymag come-hither, awkward arm pose. I can dig it.

And here is what I have:


Who at Elle hates Jennifer this much? Seriously? This photo looks like it was taken on a camping trip just after sun-up, and someone has just informed poor Jen that they'd finally scored a roll of TP from a kindly stranger so she wouldn't have to wipe with leaves anymore.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:09 PM

    do you really want to post your home address on the web?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Do I have stalkers? Better not to find out, I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you (about ladymags with alternating covers, not stalkers). Harper's Bazaar on the newsstand has gorgeous Leighton Meister, while my subscriber issue has go-away-already Agyness. I like being fashiony as much as everyone, but I feel a little ripped off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:05 AM

    I like the second cover much better. It's better shot and way more natural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...