Friday, August 21, 2009

Project Runway Season 6 Premiere Recap!

Thank God I have this blog, because I had to do my first Project Runway recap for the Huffington Post today, and I really wanted to preface it with the admission that the other night I went to a happy hour that got a little too happy, which led me to the Dream Hotel on 45th Street, where I ended up doing shots of Jameson in my underwear in a pool with a bunch of gay men. So when I woke up yesterday half of my brain had died, and I was somewhat handicapped in my recapping abilities, let alone my basic motor skills.

But I did it, and I hope you like it. Link here. Tell your friends!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Oh no! It is saying something if on thi sblog I have finally crossed a line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Your HuffPo re-cap was AWESOME!!! I got rid of my television because it was so expensive, but Project Runway isn't on hulu and I thought I was just going to have to wean myself away from Tim Gunn. But your re-cap was so funny and spot-on. I totally agree with your assessment of Ari.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...