1. John Cusack as Walter “Gib” Gibson, The Sure Thing (1985)
Call me crazy, but I think Cusack’s witty, horny, collegiate Gib is sexier than his sensitive, trenchcoat-loving amateur boxer Lloyd Dobler. However....
2. John Cusack as Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything (1989)
I would still completely bang Lloyd. Are you kidding me, with that Peter Gabriel song?
3. Michael Schoeffling as Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles (1984)
The most perfect man ever committed to celluloid. Leaning against that Porsche in his plaid shirt ... Rrrrrowr. He can drive me anywhere.
4. Sam Shepard as Dr. Jeff Cooper in Baby Boom (1987)
Baby Boom is my feel-good movie, and the reason I feel good when I’m watching it is because Sam Shepard is fucking hot as a Vermont veterinarian that sweeps Diane Keaton off her feet.
5. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Whether he’s wearing a turban or rocking his trusty hat, Indy can raid my ark any day, if you know what I’m sayin’.
6. Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing (1987)
A little beefy for my tastes, but the man can move his hips something FIERCE. Always a good thing, am I right ladies?
7. John Cryer as Phil “Duckie” Dale in Pretty in Pink (1986)
Ambiguously gay? Yes. But what girl hasn’t fallen for her gay BFF? His lip-synching routine to “Try a Little Tenderness” seals the deal.
8. Bill Murray as Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters (1984)
I have a thing for funny guys with acne scars. It’s weird. Maybe it’s the size of his proton pack, but Dr. Venkman gets me all hot and bothered.
9. Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
Cocksure and sharp as a tack, Ferris is irresistible, especially when he’s performing “Twist and Shout” or posing as Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago.
10. William Hurt as Tom Grunick in Broadcast News (1987)
Looking like a Ken doll come to life, Hurt’s dashing but dumb anchorman is every girl’s boy-toy dream. And if he can charm the pants off of Holly Hunter, none of us are safe.
Honorable mentions: Alec Baldwin (pre-bloat) in She’s Having a Baby; James Spader as the evil, WASP-y Steff in Pretty in Pink; Andrew McCarthy as wet noodle Blaine in Pretty in Pink
I know you're going to disagree with me, so have at it in the comments!