Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who Thinks I Have a Giant Vagina?

For some reason, I received free maxi pads in the mail yesterday. And although I haven't worn a pad since approximately 1994, I was excited, because free swag is always fun.

That is.. until I opened the package to reveal THE BIGGEST PAD I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Seriously, this is more than the size of my head... It looks like I could strap a baby on that thing and carry it like a papoose.


I could wear it as a shin guard for soccer...



WTF?
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. This is exactly why I, too, stopped using pads after middle school was over. Who wants to waddle around with that in between their legs? And don't even get me started on my issues with the misplaced stickiness of wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! I could set up housekeeping in that pad. It would be like having a mobile home. HA! You really CAN take it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pad would have been perfect for my favourite use as a child - bike seat padding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can't abide those school bus-sized pads...they're godawful!! I get the super slim variety, and don't walk around looking like I'm smuggling throw pillows with my vajayjay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't ANYBODY notice that the pad is not on your shin?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly girl, that's for your Swiffer! Sheesh....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Must be nice to be a skinny little bitch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...