Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Sorry, guys, the weekend just got away from me! I had many social engagements that kept me from my keyboard, not to mention that Jeff and I did some home improvement that involved a lot of rearranging of things and hanging of art and tossing of tchotchkes (don't worry, my Bartman action figure is still in a place of honor upon my desk).

I suggested to Jeff that I do a video or photo essay of our apartment like MTV Cribs, to which he just sort of shook his head sadly, but I'm totally going to do it this week. I also gathered a bunch of scan-worthy finds, including proof once and for all that Tony Manero was my preschool teacher at the Emmanuel Midtown Y.

Stay tuned!
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...