Friday, July 31, 2009

Gone beachin'

Early tomorrow morning I will hop a train to New London and board a ferry bound for Block Island, Rhode Island (aka "Little Rhody"), my family's home away from home.

I will not be blogging for the next week, as I have a hammock to lie in, sunsets to watch, clams to eat, books to read, and beaches to explore. But after this much-needed break I hope I will be rejuvenated and rarin' to post. (BTW, this month is the second-most bloggingest month I've had in The Sassy Curmudgeon's history, bested only by Sept. '08 and my unstoppable pre-election ranting).

Thanks, as always, for reading. See you August 10!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I would still probably eat this:

    http://needsupply.com/blog/2009/07/09/eat-this/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...