Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday ADD


You know what sucks? When someone says to me, “This will make a great story for your blog,” and then the next day I can’t for the life of me remember what it was. Does that mean it wasn’t interesting or that I have early-onset Alzheimers?

A fat man called me “Red” today in the subway (presumably because of my red coat), which was actually kind of cool since I’ve always wanted a sultry nickname worthy of a young Lauren Bacall. (It should be noted, however, that this man was no Bogie.)

Ideas for Self-Appointed Titles

-Undersecretary of Go Fuck Yourself (stolen from Rahm Emanuel)
-Doctor of Irrational Hysteria
-Queen of Canceling Last-Minute Plans
-Countess of Overpriced Conditioner
-Dean of Pantsless Activities
-Viceroy of Shits & Giggles

This site makes me happy. It’s like Ryan Gosling is your boyfriend and he says “Hey girl,” a lot.

Want to see what Summer Una’s perfect outfit looks like? Here it is, y’all.


Sadly, Summer Una cannot afford to buy her coveted maxi dresses. Hey girl, what if I was your boyfriend and I said "Hey girl," a lot?


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Holy shit, thanks! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...