Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paging Mayor McCheese!


So I am late to the game on this, but apparently on Tuesday a woman called 911 THREE TIMES because McDonald's had run out of chicken McNuggets. A few things:

A) Is it wrong that I kind of understand this?
B) How does McDonalds run out of McNuggets?
C) No, seriously. If we can't count on McDonalds to have McNuggets, then the economic crisis is SO VERY MUCH WORSE than everyone thinks it is.
D) While searching for an image to accompany this story, I rediscovered the McNuggets figurines that I had as a child. Amazing! I had completely forgotten/blocked that out.
E) McNuggets figurines are still not as embarrassing as Troll dolls.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Chessa10:24 PM

    Ok, but at least troll dolls were an attempt at a cute spin on mythical creatures to have children obsess over. McNugget figurines are even creepier than the California Raisin figurines, which are much worse than troll dolls. They put faces and outfits on deep-fried mashed-together questionable chicken parts and called them characters.
    Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:37 AM

    But you left out the best part. Upon hearing the woman screaming for her McNuggets, Mayor McCheese was overheard saying-->
    http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/mayor_mccheese_i_will_cut_you_bitch.PNG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had each and every one of those mcnugget people in my mouth. Even though they were plastic, I had to dare myself not to chew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...