Thursday, March 26, 2009

All in A Day's Sloth

I'm home sick today, and it took me until 4pm to even blog, which says something about my productivity.

Mostly I've just been watching TV and being mad that there's no new iTunes download available for my season pass to Real Housewives of New York City Season 2. I made myself a delicious PB&J for lunchfeast (I woke up around noon) and read Lost theories on the internet for a stupefying amount of time. Right now I'm considering taking a shower while I wait for the "No-Knead" bread I made from a recent NY Times recipe to rise. I know many of you are envious, but remember: it takes a lot of work to achieve this standard of living.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Real Housewives of NYC! Here, here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already, you should try making beer bread. My roommate, Megan (who's also recently taken to reading your blog and commenting,)introduced me to it. It's so quick and easy, and delicious! Plus, you can jazz it up however you like! Just google "beer bread" and a bunch of variations will come up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...