Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays: Like a Crotch To the Face

I'm so glad you guys liked the post with guest-blogger Jeff. I should have more people guest blog for me ... maybe soon I can turn into a blog mogul like Nick Denton and just take all the credit for other people's writing ... mwahahaha.

I actually may have to do that, because I cannot think of a damn thing to write about today, but I want to meet my blog quota for the year, so I'm choosing quantity over quality. La la la, what can I talk about? This glasses thing is not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm nearsighted, so I don't need my glasses when I'm sitting at my desk, but I do need them to walk down the hall (that is, if I want to be able to identify people before I bump into them). So I'm constantly taking them off and putting them back on ... this may not seem like a trying thing, but remember: I'm lazy. Also I can already tell that they have made a dent in my hotness factor; fat old men at the bodega just don't look at me the same.

Also, totally unrelated, but how awesome was it when Bruce Springsteen crotch-bumped the camera during the SuperBowl halftime show? I'm sure it hurt him more than it hurt us, but still. The look on his face afterwards is priceless.

Actually, you know what? Let's see that again:



Happy Monday!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. I once saw Bruce in the pouring rain, and he does this trick where he holds the bottom of the mic stand and wraps his feet around the top, in a rock-hand-stand kind of way, and then lets go w/ his hands.
    The first time, it worked. The second time, when he'd been running around in the rain for solidarity w/ his soaked audience, he slipped on the mic stand and fell on his head.
    Proof that Bruce is unbreakable. Rambunctious, rockin', and as klutzy as the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...