Sunday, February 22, 2009

[Live-blogging?] the Oscars

So I decided that tonight I would live-blog the Oscars, mostly so I wouldn't have to recap them or make any commentary after the moment had passed. Also because my mom and I will be wining it up. But my laptop broke ages ago and so I will have to use my Mom's which, even though she has wireless internet, isn't really reliable unless you are sitting in a certain spot (a spot from which, naturally, it is impossible to watch TV).

Anyway, point being: maybe you will get a live-blog, or maybe you will get a live-typed reaction which will then be blogged at midnight. Why I am even acting like you care is beyond me--if anyone is actually refreshing this site for a live Oscar recap, I will die of shock.

XOXO.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...