Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let's Talk About EX

I'm stealing this from Gawker, but you know, I don't have all day to discover new born-again Christian T-shirt sites.

Man, oh man.  You totally could not pay me enough to wear that T-shirt. One that said "MASTURBATOR" would even be OK, but the "EX" makes it all preachy. Plus you instantly imagine the person masturbating, which I don't think is what God had in mind when He created these cheap sweatshop Jesus tees.

These models aren't selling them very well, though. I can't put my finger on what it is. Their smiles seem forced. Maybe they're ... tense.

My sister told me I should post a haiku on the blog today, and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

Ex-masturbators:
Can you please convert the old
man on the F train?

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...