Friday, February 6, 2009

BLAM! My Exclusive Interview with Barack Obama


The audiobook of Dreams from my Father has yielded some truly invaluable mp3 files of our President swearing like a mofo whilst impersonating his friend Ray, who is a character in the book.

This opens up all sorts of "Make-Your-Own-Conversation" possibilities. Imagine me, a young journalist from New York, having the chance to interview the new leader of the free world...

Me: Mr. President, how do you feel your first term is going so far? Sucks about some of your appointments.
Obama: “This shit’s getting way too complicated for me.”
Me: I hear you. But trust me, you are WAY better than McCain would've been.
Obama: “You know that guy ain’t shit. Sorry-ass motherfucker ain’t got nothing on me.”
Me: Ha! Why didn't you just say that during the debates? He would've shit himself.
Obama: “Blam!”
Me: Totally. Oh man, you are so awesome. Can we hang out sometime?
Obama: “Sure you can have my number, baby!”
Me: Holy shit, I didn't think that would actually work.

And I couldn't find a way to fit this in, but it must be said: “You ain’t my bitch, nigga! Buy your own damn fries!”
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Bomber, you totally could have worked that in:

    You: Holy shit, I didn't think that would actually work. Now I need to come up with a date. How 'bout we go to Coney Island. I'll buy the Cyclone tickets, you buy the boardwalk fries.

    Obama: You ain't my bitch, nigga! Buy your own damn fries!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...