Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because Jeff Refused to Let Me Dictate This From Bed and Transcribe It For Me

Oh my Lord, I am soooooooooooo lazy. Dudes, I haven't got jack shit to blog about, and do you know why? Because I am too busy watching crap television and drinking wine. But you know what? I like that more than blogging. I am like the least ambitious person ever, which sucks, because I also have an elitist, I'm-better-than-everyone attitude, and that just makes it all the more annoying when people who watch less TV surpass me on the great ladder of life.

But seriously, if not for Gossip Girl (watched belatedly on the iPod) and Friday Night Lights (ditto) and Nip/Tuck (Netflix), I might have blogged today. I mean, better than this. Or at least finished my unibrow essay, which remains unfinished even though I gave myself a deadline of Jan. 31. I can't even meet my own deadlines! I am my own lazy employee!

Let's give Jeff credit, though—he dragged me out of bed and made me walk all the way across the apartment into the office, where I now sit, technically (if not artistically) writing. I think he got a big kick out of everyone liking our co-blog. I think he wants to blog more. Especially about Nip/Tuck, he says. OK, so let's do it to it.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...