Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Post From the Edge

Ack! I haven't posted in six days, and here's why: my laptop had a stroke. Seriously. It wasn't enough for it to just die, it shuddered and sputtered and went all static and then died. Just when I was writing a piece de resistance on the shitty production of The Fantastiks that I was a part of in college. And now you will never get to read it.

I'm also having a busy week at work, so ... it's doubtful I'll post a lot before Christmas. But look at all of the real life entertainment we have to watch: someone threw shoes at Bush! And that Blogdogajavevich-whathisname with the Ned Flanders hair! I'm sure you don't miss me that much.

Love and Christmas kisses,
U

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...