Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 to the 0 to the 0 to the 9


Happy New Year everybody! Although I have been AWOL for the last week, celebrating the magic, peace, love, vodka, and family dysfunction that is Christmas (and Hannukah—lets not leave out the Jews. After all, 8 nights of stressful family time is way worse than just one), you may notice (OK, probably you won't, unless you are my own personal insane stalker a la Mel on Flight of the Conchords) I reached my last New Year's resolution to post at least 220 times in 2008. In fact, I have posted (drumroll, please) 271 times, suckas! So I will resolve to post 272 times in 2009. Gotta keep challenging myself, you know how it is.

In cae you are wondering, my other New Year's resolution is to finish (oh, and start), my collection of essays, to be called Unabrow. I am so serious. Dec. 31, 2009, I will have the makings of a book. So help me Tyra.

One last thing before I cross the space-time continuum into 2009, a world of magical unicorn presidents, economic depression, and even worse reality TV (but hey, also Season 5 of Lost!): This makes me unexpectedly sad. So wear your 2009 glasses with pride.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...