Monday, October 6, 2008

When Famous Person Says You're a Star, You Know It's True

I'm back from a whirlwind weekend in LA, and I have so much to catch up on, but I wanted to share this with you.


Who is copy editing the McCain web ads, for real? First the McCain Wins Debate debacle (an ad proclaiming he'd won on the morning of the actual debate), and now this? This campaign is turning into a tard sale, y'all. (Oh yes, I went there again. And I'll be going back as often as possible.)

I'm torn, though. I can't decide if I want the "famous person" who said this made-up quote to be Joey Buttafuco or Anne Heche. But I thank the McCain campaign for giving me the freedom to choose.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. that is so fantastic. I'm glad that a famous person is a big fan of Palin. thanks for finding and pointing out that most excellent endorsement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...