Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Night Minutae

It was Jeff's and my one year anniversary yesterday! We made it a whole year without divorcing, which is more than many celebrities can say. We spent a romantic 48 hours at the Annual Gowanus Artists Open Studio Tour (otherwise known by its acronym as A.G.A.S.T., which my mom says was meant as a joke). It was awesome: Jeff showed his work for the first time ever, to very positive feedback, and I drank wine and ate cheese all day. Smoked gouda is my new BFF.

I want to give a shout out to Micah Q. Allen, who came in from Cambridge, MA, and Ellaree M. Yeagley, who trekked down by bus from Silver Springs, MD just to bask in the glory of Jeff's lens. Thanks also to all of the other friends and family who came to support Jeff. And to those of you who said you'd come but didn't make it, you are dead to me. Kidding! You're just in a coma, but you can ply your way out of it with drinks and Tootsie Rolls.

It's been a rough week, and a long weekend, so I apologize for my lackluster blogging. But apropos of nothing, here is a pair of photos that perfectly capture my debate-watching ritual:

Obama:


McCain:

The wine, obvi, is a given. Only 15 days to freedom!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Are you that in love with Obama that you purposefully let your bra show when you watch him on TV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's subconscious. My breasts love him; they try to come out and watch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...