Monday, October 13, 2008

CNNspiration


(Turnaround...)
Every now and then
I get a little bit angry
that I’m losing to Barack

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then
I get a little bit tired
and I need to go lie down and take a nap

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then
I get a little bit nervous
that Palin might have been a bad call

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then
I get a little bit terrified
when I see my Gallup poll numbers fall

(Turnaround maverick)
Every now and then I pull a stunt
(Turnaround maverick)
Every now and then I pull a stunt

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then I get a little
bit restless and I cancel my campaign

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then I get a little bit
helpless and I’m lying right on prime-time TV

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then I get a little bit angry
that Paulson went and ruined my rise

(Turnaround... )
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
that I won’t get my October surprise

(Turn around maverick)
Every now and then I fall apart
(Turn around maverick)
Every now and then I fall apart

And I need your votes tonight
And I need them more than ever
And if I can only beat this punk
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
The economy’s like a shadow on me all of the time

I don't know what to do, the Ayers thing didn’t work
And now I come off old and mean and like a racist jerk
I really need something fast
I need to make my legacy last
I need to make my legacy last

Once upon a time I was destined to win
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
It's a total reversal of the electorate
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. you're brilliant. all those days with me at the quaker camp arts&crafts center really helped to seed your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...