Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday News Round-Up


So here is what we learned this week*:

-A politically-named hurricane is going to hit Texas, but Texans are staring it down, high-noon style.

-Cindy McCain was a pill-popper! Like, a could-probably-self-medicate-Liz-Taylor-under-the-fucking-table pill-popper.

-Sarah Palin doesn't know shit! But she likes to shoot wolves from planes. Which kind of negates the whole "Democratic wolfpack is after Palin" ad McCain is running.

-Todd Palin might UPDATE: will get subpoenaed! Also, subpoenaed is a totally weird word!

-Charlie Gibson has got nothing on Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg.

-Obama was just joshing with Letterman about doing a centerfold for Popular Mechanics, but Popular Mechanics totally called his bluff.

-McCain's lies are finally getting attention from the media, but probably won't due any good because when pressed he lies about lying.

-Joe Biden spent the week unwittingly mocking the paraplegic and questioning his own fitness for VP!

-John McCain: older than nachos.

-I have no cavities.

Have great weekends, folks.

*Also, obviously, it was the 7th anniversary of 9/11 but I am not mentioning it here because I think everyone already knows, so please do not send me hate mail.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. I totally ordered those "I'm younger than" McCain shirts for my husband and daughter. (My age didn't match up to what they have.)

    I love my daughters "I am 70 years younger than John McCain" shirt.

    Can't wait to post a picture on my blog. :) Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...